Monday, June 6, 2016

Morning Jibber Jabber...

Me:  "Steve, will you get the lizard out of the shower, and don't forget about the half a rat that is still in the driveway that needs removing.  Also, I haven't cleaned up the cat vomit from last night so be careful not to slip in it!  It's just outside the dining room.  By the way, do I just look like a total wreck lately?  I cannot stand this haircut.  And wow!  My eyes are so puffy and swollen this morning - I thought wine was supposed to be a diuretic?  Ya know, I was thinking that since we've had fish twice this week already maybe I'll grill some chicken tonight if that sounds good?  Did you see that awesome cat video that (insert one of 87 names) posted on Facebook this morning?  It is even cuter and funnier than the one from last night (or yesterday, last week, last month, last year, 2014, on and on...).


Steve, looking up from his cell phone: "Huh? I'm sorry, were you talking to me? I wasn't listening because I've been researching new vehicles again, and thinking we should look at getting the Honda Pilot, or the Toyota Forerunner, or the Denali, or the Yukon or the Dodge...blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah..."  

I don't know why I can't hear him when he talks about cars.  It could be because I don't care, but then again it could be because I don't care.  My little brain cells are just about maxed out with cat videos, menu planning and my weight, and what little activity is left needs to be dedicated to painting so we can buy food and pay our internet bill due to the high volume of streaming cat videos.

Here are some hashtags I think will work for this particular blog...

#iammuchmoreinterestingthanmyhusband  #carsboreme  #rockonkittycats  #boredboredbored  #icanthearyou

We'll chat again later in the week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment